Alright alright... Its been a year again!
Worst Blog In the History OF the WORLD!
Sorry, LOL
Anyway we moved back to Sinton, Texas. We moved into my mother in laws again, Isn't that nice? L.P. is trying to buy a house right now and I can't help him. When we moved back in August, I worked for my mother in law for a little while at her Palateria. A palateria is a Ice pop shop... Kinda .. she made fruit cups, with a Mexican chili on top of the fruit. She made nachos, and sandwhiches, salads ... snack items I guess. My mother in law started getting sick from the stress, I guess and she had to close her shop. With my son in Pre-kay that put me at home everyday since then. Why didn't you blog Nik? Because we just got a new computer like a month ago and frankly I was depressed OK! The only reason I consented to moving back to Sinton was because I was gonna go to school and have a job. BUT when my mother in law closed her shop that was pretty much it for me. I wouldn't be able to get another job that would work with my school schedule my sons school schedule and if he would have been sick I could leave him in the back office while I worked. All that's gone now..
I'm currently trying to figure out if I should get a job or go back to school, at this point I cant do both. Not with keeks in school. One at a time. Right now L.P. seems stable enough were I can go back to school BUT hes trying to buy a house and I'm not sure if were gonna make it. I should just do it anyway and if we have issues I cant always put school on hold ... AGAIN.
Either way school wont start until August and its June .. that's two months of arguing about money with L.P. two months with a wedding, a baby shower, and a Quince to attend.. All of which I'm doing things in. Well not the wedding I just need to find a dress for that one. But the baby shower and the quince Ive got duties to attend to.
Ive put out applications to .. everywhere! I've seriously put out at least 7 a week for the last 4 or 5 weeks. Everyday I apply to something else. I got denied at walmart! How do you get denied at walmart! They told me I was over qualified... GREAT.
I just need money!
Anyway I'm gonna post soon about going to the gym on the 30th year of my life in a little bit. watch out for that.
Keep you heads up! I know I'm trying to!
Nik
No comments:
Post a Comment